Saturday, May 14, 2016

Long time since . . .

Wow I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. It's been a busy spring Aarons here! We did several farm things but I didn't get many of any pictures of most of it.

Last Saturday for our anniversary Camo Dad bought Nascar tickets for us! I was the one most excited. LOL. We watched Nascar growing up on rainy Sundays when we couldn't do outside farm stuff. I've always wanted to go in person so it was a wonderful surprise & gift!



It was a great race! 

 We had to more the lawn again.  I'm not that person who cares about how my yard looks honestly. I would almost rather fence it in & let the sheep out. LOL. So the farm girl in me hates to see all that nice grass go to waste.  My solution, rake it up for the critters.




I did manage to get some locally sourced fleeces skirted so I'm hoping to post those on the sale page soon! Here's a taste.



Here's a picture of that pretty roving I was working on last time.  All finished!  Now, what to make with it for Fluffy Girl?


Finally an updated picture of the 3 chicks hatched out by my cochin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment